Working with senior teams in charities, big brand companies, Government and the public sector, we use our expertise to challenge and explore key areas to improve our client's objectives. This includes:
- Re-establishing the value and meaning of their brand.
- Testing the direction and business case of the organisation.
- Working with organisations to win pitches, tenders and deliver key presentations.
- Delivering in-market research and consultancy on strategic vision.
- Provide key research and intelligence to support proposals, project development and organisational communications.
Every client is different so we have a range of different ways we can work directly with our clients from strategy and planning to pitch and delivery.
Strategic development workshops
A half or one-day session to fully understand the client's brand and establish where it can be developed and where they are unique space is. Our clients will finish with a clear action plan of how they can move forward to make new ground in their core markets.
Community intelligence report
We provide an insight report and map detailing key external priorities, community dynamics and stakeholders and other key information. The report will give you a clear understanding of where you should be targeting your efforts for the PQQ and pitch.
We will work with you face to face on your pitch, focusing on your messaging and approach to your clients needs – based on the Insight Report and Map.
Once agreed, afh. can produce the physical presentation using a range of media. We can also produce a multi-visual approach using digital imagery, video or animation.
We can deliver on-the-ground survey work and interviews giving you much deeper insight and will provide clients with a strong foundation on which to proceed.